Saturday, January 2, 2010

Democrats – Must be a Democrat

Democrats – Must be a Democrat

You must be a Democrat if: you believe it is a crime for a Republican congressman to be gay, but I am a gay basher if I will not let my son join a Boy Scout Troup that has a gay scoutmaster.


It is perfectly OK for Barney Franks- a gay Democrat- to have a house of prostitution for gays run out of his apartment that our tax money is paying for.By the way, can someone please tell me why a happy word like gay came to mean homosexual?
It is more awful that our military interrogates terrorist than it is for them to cut off my head on television.

We should just pull out of Iraq and wait to fight them when they attack New Orleans, San Franciso, Miami, and other border towns.

You belive illegal aleins should have all the benefits I have, yet they pay nothing for them. I have to pay for their upkeep.

You believe we should tax the rich. After all all they do with their money is just build more factories and hire more people in order to make them more money so they can build more factories so they can hire more people to help them build more factories……

It is perfectly reasonable to have a Democrat congressman keep $80,000 in his freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment